I was nominated by Marissa, a lovely and introspective INFJ whose theological musings I follow with as much interest as her typology posts.
- Post the award on your blog
- Thank your nominator because they’re awesome
- List 7 facts about yourself
- Nominate 15 other blogs for their awesomeness
- Post the rules so people know them
Seven Facts About Me:
- I alphabetize my movie collection. It used to be sorted by genre, with sub-groups for authors within that period (all the Dickens adaptations together, for example) that were alphabetized but … times change.
- I used to think I had a mild form of detachment disorder. Then I realized I’m just a counterphobic Enneagram Six.
- I met my best friend as a result of our shared love for The Lord of the Rings; she found my website discussing the allegorical aspects of the franchise and became a co-moderator alongside me on the attached forum. We found out we lived in the same state and the rest is history. And movie dates. And sleep overs. And long discussions in the middle of the night about utter nonsense.
- I have numerous food allergies, so I’m gluten / dairy / wheat / oatmeal / most things free. If it weren’t for the fact that my taste buds are nearly non-existent, I would complain about it a lot more.
- I tend to deal with traumatic experiences calmly and then freak out later, after it’s all over and done with. I move on very quickly.
- Though being a highly emotional person, I almost never talk about my feelings to anyone. I don’t even journal them.
- I didn’t learn to drive until I was 18. It was my choice. My driving tester told me, “You can go faster, you know.” Heh.
I don’t want to nominate some of my fellow bloggers and not others, so … if you want to do this, consider yourself nominated. Out of the blogs I check into regularly, though, I, would, however, be interested in seeing Carissa, Rachel, Heidi, Rissi, and Elora‘s answers.